大多数时候,我们都太在意别人的眼光,努力展示给别人最美好的自己。
It’s not a side of women we often see in popular culture. We’re used to seeing women smiling, or being all sexy and pouty.
而插画师Sally Nixon插画中的女孩没有曼妙的身材或者时尚的打扮,内容也只是女孩们生活中的小日常,看似平凡的生活却不失乐趣。其实生活就是这样,没有那么一本正经,不用在意任何人的眼光,活成自己才是最美的。
Illustrator Sally Nixon thinks there are have images of the bulk like that out in the world. The ladies she draw typically limited small-ish, droopy breasts and thick thighs. They're kind of lumpy but in an attractive Just like real people. It shows the everyday moments we actually live. And just enjoy our alone time.
▲总是禁不住高热量蛋糕的诱惑。
This is SO us, just eating cake.
▲偶尔想做道甜品,最后往往搞成了“黑暗料理”。
This is 100% us making a little snack.
▲懒得穿裤子,就穿着内裤在家里晃来晃去。
Walking around the house without pants.
▲膨化食品和漫画陪伴了无数个宅在家的日子。
Eating in bed and reading magazines alone
▲为了图省事,洗澡和刷牙索性同时进行。
I’d be in the shower, brushing my teeth.
▲女生聚会无外乎就是一群人边吃边看肥皂剧。
Having lazy TV time with friends.
▲面对美味的油炸食品,总是在做心理斗争。
We are relating so hard to these illustrations.
▲看似漫不经心的等着人,其实眼睛一直偷瞄对方什么时候会来。
This we are wating somebody
▲不在乎淑女形象,薯条要一把的吃才过瘾。
This is we are eating fries.
▲每次出门前,家里都变成灾难现场。
And this is exactly what we look like when we’re trying to get dressed in the morning.
▲电视还开着,自己却已经在沙发上睡着了。
We are watching TV.
▲购置了新家具,对着说明书七零八落的组装。
We are assembling new Furniture.
▲想正经的涂个指甲。
We are painting nails.
▲但也不是每次都能涂好的。
Not every time can do a good job.
没错,这就是最真实的自己!
Oh my God, it’s truly me!
***
Photos from Internet
图片源自网络
* 未经许可,谢绝转载,如需转载请留言。
Follow DNSY
郑重声明:此文内容为本网站转载企业宣传资讯,目的在于传播更多信息,与本站立场无关。仅供读者参考,并请自行核实相关内容。